Skip to main content

The WatkinSofa




Nobody pays to go on the WatkinSofa


So what is the point of me doing the WatkinSofa chats?

Each person who sits on the sofa costs me many hundreds of pounds.

It's hard work.

It's time-consuming.

I get asked this question all the time...


I tell you why I do it - 

Because it's the best thing about what I do.

Simple fact:

I get to meet some truly amazing people in the property industry.

I pinch myself for the quality of guests that have been on the sofa and how grateful I have been to have spent quality time with each one of them.

For those whose who travel up to Grantham, I am humbled and honoured to have been able to spend awesome quality time with such an amazing group of individuals on the WatkinSofa.


To date, I have published 1,965 video interviews.

I had no expectation when I started that I would reach twenty - never mind 1,965.

And the outcome?

I have made some amazing friends.

I have built some great business relationships.

I have learned a shed loads of stuff.

I have created a community of like-minded Estate & Letting Agents.

I have created a network of agents and suppliers whom I know I can count on for opinions and straight-talking advice and so much more.

Yet what about the bottom line you might ask?

What has been the impact on attracting letting & estate agents to pay me for the services I provide them to attract landlords and vendors to use their agency?

What about what the WatkinSofa has earned me?

The vast majority of new agents tell me the WatkinSofa chats are one of the ways they either directly or even indirectly heard about my services for agents.

Note I never talk about my services in the videos.

So it must be doing some good?

A massive thank you to all my 500+ guests that have appeared on the Sofa.

The next stop will be the 2,000th episode at some point this Summer!

If you know someone in the Estate Agency, that has an interesting story to tell, DM me.