Skip to main content

FREE VIDEO GUIDE SERIES: How to Attract Landlords

When I worked the on the UK’s largest letting agency franchise, I was constantly being asked by people wanting to start their own agency, just how do we attract landlords to our agency?

I was asking these people to put their life savings and house on the line, so I need to give them an answer.

I needed to look them in the eye and tell them it was going to Ok

Yet how?

So I went into the network and noticed 4 or 5 offices pulling trees up regarding their growth.

So I went to see them - to see what they were doing

By taking a helicopter 🚁 view of their marketing, I realised they were doing something different

They were doing one of two things - yet it seemed to work.

I created a free video guide series to help you attract those landlords ... YouTube link here

Your profit & loss will thank you!