Skip to main content

Attracting Landlords to your Lettings Agency is a Real Pain in The Ar$e



Attracting landlords to your lettings agency is a real pain in the ar$e.

Trying to get your staff to attract landlords is hard work.

Yet there is another way:

120+ letting agents outsource their landlord attraction to myself and my team.

It’s almost plug and play (you guys still have to do a bit of work).

I can only work for one agency per town

I can either be with you or against you?

And it’s only £300+ vat a month

I can give as testimonials as you like to prove it works

The question is - do you want more landlords?

DM me your town (without obligation) to see if it’s available and in return, I will reply back with an availability PLUS the technique I use to attract landlords

In fact, I give the technique away for free - it’s most agents haven’t got the time to do it - (hence they pay me).