Skip to main content

Testimonials for Christopher's work

I have worked with a number of letting agents over the last year,
 teaching them, guiding them, supporting them in their quest to improve their lettings agency's and get more landlords to use their lettings agency.

Now I have set up my own company, some of them have kindly given me some recommendations on LinkedIn about what i can do, which I would initially like to say thank you and to show you, my blog reading friends that this stuff works.

Be the numero uno property expert in your town and landlords will want to come and speak to you ....

Thank you again everyone for taking the time to give me these recommendations

Phil Collett - Belvoir Bury 

We opened our cold start lettings agency in February 2013. From day one, The Watkin always offered his help and guidance on how to attract landlords to our agency. He was always coming up with new ideas and his creative thinking, expertise, positive can-do attitude and drive made him the go to man to increase our stock. I can particularly remember one occasion we had an issue with how to network at a particular event and he went above and beyond the call of duty in providing us with exceptional support and guidance. However, it’s his ideas, especially the advertorials and his insistence that you need to engage landlords with interesting stories about the local housing market, both in the newspaper and with social media that has got us so much new business. I can categorically say that without Chris’s help, we wouldn’t have got so many landlords and their properties on our books so early on, which meant we were able to let 105 properties in the first 9 months of trading. He is a truly amazing guy and we can not thank him enough for what he has done for us and we look forward to working with more throughout 2014.


Zoe Bywater -  Belvoir Bedford

I worked with Chris over the last 6 months, with him guiding and mentoring me with his social media and blogging skills. As a result of blogging, I have listed or will list (when the properties will soon complete) between 15 and 20 properties, with more properties on the horizon. I would like to thank Chris Watkins for all his support and assistance with this matter. I feel that the work carried out has had a real positive impact to my lettings agency


Rosemary Millican- Belvoir Macclesfield

We run a well established lettings agency in North West. In the Spring of 2013, Christopher helped us to trial his advertorial newspaper articles to help us attract new business for our lettings agency. Writing the weekly articles proved really difficult at first but Christopher has an enormous wealth of ideas and inspiration and with his unstinting guidance, encouragement and support we learnt to become expert in his techniques. The advertorials grew our rental market appraisals from an average 4 a month to 14 a month and we now have a great number of potential landlords dropping in for advice. Even better, our turnover increased by 20%. There is no doubt that Christopher’s ideas, his support and guidance have provided a real boost to our business. His passion and enthusiasm are truly infectious and he has always been a real tonic to work with. It is an absolute pleasure to recommend Christopher


Sam Duggans- Letting agent in Bury St.Edmunds with Martin and Co

Christopher Watkin is saved in my phone as 'property lettings guru'......

Would definitely recommend if you want more landlords and applicants. He understands and teaches how to reach people via social media and the web.



Ben Purnell- Letting agent in Bath with Tynings

As a new start-up agency I have been following Chris on LinkedIn for a while now. I have been educated and entertained by the numerous discussion groups Chris creates and the experience and views he willingly shares with others. Although I have never met Chris personally my business was recently presented with a unique opportunity that I needed advice on from someone with a great level of experience in this field. My immediate thought was to contact Chris direct, through LinkedIn, with my predicament and ask for some advice. Expecting an email back at some point I was thoroughly surprised when within half an hour the phone rang and it was Chris ready to talk me through things. The advice he gave me and experience he has in previous dealings regarding this matter, are invaluable. I cannot commend him highly enough; to have the compassion and willingness to effectively help out a complete stranger yet fellow industry professional. Many thanks Chris  


Kate Faulkner - The UK's No.1 Property Guru

Chris has been a joy to work alongside. His knowledge, passion and relentless energy is fantastic, especially as it coupled with good business sense and a real care


Jim Mitchell - Belvoir Loughborough

Chris has used his extensive skills to help me with my business development recently. Always straight to the point and pragmatic, I have found his advice invaluable. Chris has a wide variety of experience and uses it well.


Nigel Parry - Belvoir Nottingham

Christopher knows how it all fits together. He is always on hand to give those nuggets of information that can give that edge to your business, especially when it comes to marketing

Sam Collett - Property Guru

Christopher takes a no-hold bars approach which if you listen WILL get you the desired results. Intelligent and insightful he can add to the bottom line in property.

Glenn Wakeham - Belvoir Guildford

Chris has shown himself to be very honest, upfront and knowledgeable about his field and always produces great results. He can help you set up your own lettings agency and really has some great ideas on how to help you build your business quickly.
Above all else he is also a very sociable, friendly humble guy that is worth talking to.