Skip to main content

Estate Agent's inability to have perspective on where they sit in 2022

I just struggle with Estate Agent's inability to have perspective on where they sit in 2022 as agents.


Roll the clock back 10 years and you had to spend thousands of pounds each month to get your message to all the home buyers and landlords in your town with expensive newspaper ads and mass leaflet drops ...

The barrier to entry to Estate Agency was money

Yet now, for free, you can get your message to thousands of homeowners and landlords in your town using the power of social media

Now the barrier to entry is the communication platform...

Yet most of you are talking in your social media messages about yourself, your agency, and your agency services ... its all me..me .. me...me.

Maybe if you started to be a little less selfish (it's selfish when it's memmemmeme) and become selfless ... you might find people will start to listen to your social media messages?