Skip to main content

Estate Agents: Are you making this mistake when you post your local property market reports on social media?

Many of you post ‘local property market reports’.. be that on podcasts, video, words, and pictures

Yet, promptly post what YOU have sold, what YOU have listed, and what is happening in YOUR agency.

Sorry - that isn’t a local property market report

That is a report on what is happening in YOUR agency

Something very different

If you are going to do a ‘local property market report’, then surely you have to talk about the WHOLE local property market?

Maybe talk about how many properties have come on the market in the last week/month as a whole?

What has sold (in the whole market)

What has exchanged (in the whole market)

Only then will you be seen as the local property guru?

Disagree

Tell me I am wrong and why?

Christopher

PS if you want to get across in your post how well you are doing, there are subtle ways to do that in your post without having to wave your 🍆 around. Call me on 07950147572 any weekday morning between 0730 and 0830 whilst I am on my walk, break the monotony of my walks and in return, I will give you some answers.