Skip to main content

Learn this stuff

After being asked many times, I have now decided to run small bespoke one FULL day training sessions on what I say in the blog. By all means, you can employ me as consultant to write articles, blogs etc etc for you, but some of you, especially those who are starting off, who do have the time, have asked me to teach them how to write the articles (and do all the blog stuff)

Therefore, I have given in and now offer a one day training course with ongoing support thereafter.The cost of the day is £500 + VAT per delgate


The course will look at ..
  • How to write advertorials
  • How to set up a blog (we will do it for you in the session)
  • How find email addresses of the local landlords
  • Eshot systems
  • Newsletters
  • General ideas on business development in addition to the core stuff

The course, held in Grantham (1 hr from London and near Leicester) will include Lunch and coffee. There is a maximum of 3 delegates per course to ensure personal attention. You will need to bring a Lap top (or decent sized tablet) with internet access (wifi is provided) to do some of the work.


You don’t need to decide until after the course, but I would offer a mentoring service thereafter for £100 + VAT  per month. (no minimum length of term) That would give you telephone support of around a couple of hours a month (or half an hour a week). I wouldn’t run it on a taxi meter basis, but if I felt you were taking the ‘micky’ with I would say something. The main purpose would be keep you fresh with ideas of stories to write plus anything else you wanted to pick my brains on, business generation wise.

Let me know if this floats your boat .. email is christopher@christopherwatkin.co.uk