Skip to main content

INTRO TO YOUR ESTATE AGENCY VIDEOS ...

 Your introduction is your only chance to draw people in and watch the whole video. In the first sentence you have to create intrigue and fascination that the viewer says to themselves, ‘I have to watch this’.

You could have the most amazing jaw-dropping, deal of the Century property, once in a life time bricks and mortar-age of a house, a deal that people in Homes under The Hammer web forums would we talking of the next two decades, yet if your intro is boring and dull.... nobody’s going to watch your video.

Let me tell what not to say 1st ... you don’t need to introduce yourself or your agency. We know who you are.

The opening lines need to speak directly to the person you are wanting to watch the video and secondly, create a hook that makes them want to watch.

Hence, I suggest, “If you are a BuyToLet Landlord in [insert town], have I got a cracking BuyToLet deal for you”

Note how I mention the person I want to talk to, the town and a hook. If it were a FTB, just change the sentence to suit.

Easy!