Skip to main content

"I want to start my own Estate Agency"

"I want to start my own Estate Agency", said the man on the end of the phone call, "Either one of my own or with one of those self employed models"

"Brave", I said

"Yeah, I am going to open my own agency, first I will sort the the website, business cards, boards, the portals, then open and go and find the clients"

"Wow, really brave", I replied

"Why?", was the responce.



95% of Estate & Letting Agents build the agency, and hope people will then come ... whilst the clever ones, attract the people to them in the 1st place, then open the agency.  

Get the clients attracted to you first, then build your agency later. Of course it's awesome to say you have an agency, yet it’s much more awesome to say you have a shed load of listings and letting fee income from paying homeowners & landlords from Day One.

Many of you will scoff at what i say. 

Good for you. If you can’t be bothered to find out why i say what I say - that’s your loss

Yet one of you reading this will sit up & realise there is another way. 

Feel free to call me any weekday morning between 0700 and 0800 when I am my exercise bike.

My number is 07950147572 - I have nothing to sell you ... I just want to help give you another way to think about one of the biggest decisions you will ever make

Christopher