Skip to main content

DECISIONS ON LIFE AS AN ESTATE AGENT.

DECISIONS ON LIFE AS AN ESTATE AGENT... James gave me another reason for not starting his own agency... because even though James knew he was making the wrong decision deep down. He told me it will be 'good for my family’ to stay in my Area Manager role with my Corporate agency, as I don want them to go without their holidays and riding lessons

Do you know I said? 'James, what is good for your family is making the hard and tough choices YOU can be proud of'

Your kids or your Mrs won’t think your decision is good if it means you never do work you love ever again. They will know you are a miserable swine that gets drunk at the weekend to dull the pain of your $hitty job. 

'James, the best decision for your kids and Mrs is in fact, the best decision for you.'

Sometimes, the selfless choice is the selfish choice