Skip to main content

Why are there so many egotistical Estate Agents?


Potential Vendors & House sellers don’t care about your successes are my fellow agents; instead, what they do care about is whether you are hearing them and most importantly, listening to them. Listening to their hopes, dreams, and even more importantly, their fears, problems, and frustrations.

They care if you are what they regard as a ‘decent human’ ... worthy of their attention, interest, and ultimately worth talking to.

They don’t care about what you have sold, what awards you have, and definitely not your market share pie chart

Would you really care if I posted a pie chart that showed you how many agents used my services compared to my competitor content writers like the awesome Jerry Lyons?

No, I didn’t think so.

So why do you think people care about yours?