Skip to main content

ESTATE AGENTS - Be proud of your market share


ESTATE AGENTS - Be proud of your market share

Show it at the free val - 100% yes

Yet on social media - let’s hear what Lady Grantham has to say

There are so much better ways to show you are the King/Queen Daddy of your town that waving your 🍆.

I am not anti-talking about your successes as an agent

Yet posting a Pie Chart where you are no.1 with 5.6% market share is hardly awesome when your #2 competitor is at 5.4%, #3 at 5.3%, etc etc
Is it?

30% and the nearest competitor is at 10% is reasonable- yet still, 70% don’t choose you

If you want to know how to show you are awesome and shout about your successes without Willy waving - ring me on 07950147572 one weekday morning between 730am and 830am and I will chat through your options whilst I am on my bicycle/ morning walk.