Skip to main content

ONE MASSIVE TIP TO GETTING MORE BUSINESS IN ANY PROFESSION

ONE MASSIVE TIP TO GETTING MORE BUSINESS IN ANY PROFESSION

I truly believe talking to a camera is one of the most vital skills you can develop in the modern 21st Century world.
It gives you a massive competitive edge and opens the door to millions of opportunities.
Why?
1️⃣ It allows you to supply value at scale
Creating videos on YouTube, with a computer algorithm that has the potential to get your beautiful face in front of thousands (if not millions) of people is such a huge thing. Twenty years ago, you had to be a TV star, now anyone can get those numbers of eyeballs.
2️⃣ It helps you develop your self-confidence and own personality
I have figured out who I am and what kind of person I want to present to the world as I have consistently made my video content.
Talking to a lens has forced me to become more comfortable with myself.
3️⃣ Making loads of connections
Doing video is a way of networking and getting new business.
Many of you have never met me, yet feel like you know me because of the videos.
Many of you who know me even like me and some of you even trust me - even though we have never met
And why is that important.
Because people do business with people they trust!