Skip to main content

Letting Agent Trolls


I help letting agents with their social media trolls

One of the services I offer agents is to compose replies to trolls.
I have a clearly defined system that works 99.999% of the time.

Some would say don’t give these trolls the oxygen.
I would disagree.

When someone posts a reply, especially when that original post is in a local Facebook group, it is very important to reply back.

How many times have you been on TripAdvisor and someone has made a derogatory comment about the hotel, and the hotel has failed to reply?

I bet you a pound to a penny the chances of your booking in that hotel were greatly diminished.

An important thing is you’re not trying to persuade the tw*t / w@nker / @r$ehole To see the matter from your point of you.
You will never get them to change their mind.

But it’s the silent thousands that see that post and your lack of response who are the most important people.

Let me share with you my technique
  1. Thank the person and partially agree
  2. Using the power of science and reason (not emotion) to blow their argument out of the water
  3. Ask a question back.
If they come back again follow the same process and if they come back again follow the same process again.

I should you have a particularly nasty troll and you’re not sure what to do, whether you are a client of mine or not, and you’re worried about it ….please please please pick up the phone and talk to me on (07950) 147572