Skip to main content

#4 Top Text/SMS messages you can send to Free Vals that didn't go on the market



#4 Top Text/SMS messages you can send to Free Vals that didn't go on the market

The first thing I would do, as soon as it doesn't come on the market, is set up a Rightmove alert for houses like theirs within a 0.5 / 1-mile radius (depending on location)

When an email comes through to you, I would cut and paste the Rightmove URL and send it to the potential vendor.

Just email them out every time it comes on, or sells, etc.

Then after a few months .. text them with stuff like these 4 suggestions ...



[name], I just wanted to make sure you are receiving the emails that I have been sending with the sales activity of homes like yours. I don’t want to send you too much, but I do want to ensure I am providing the info you want and need.



[name] Should I make any changes to the number of emails or types of properties I am sending?



[name] I clocked your post on Facebook about [what they posted about]. Congratulations (or whatever the ending should be!)



[name] I am not 100% sure if you saw my email, yet there are now a [couple] homes for sale in your housing estate. If you are wondering about how these homes in [housing estate] being on the property market might affect yours, feel free to give me a tinkle.