Skip to main content

The most important question about being a letting agent - the fear of failure

People are having a hard time figuring out how to succeed in life .. and more important than life .. lettings and estate agency

Let me tell you what is paralysing people

People are scared to fail .. 

I am 45 years old

.. I only have a maximum of 40 summers left in this world .. then I will die ... 

That is fact

You might be 35 .. but that means you only have 50 summers left

You might be 40 .. you only have 45 Summers left


.. that isnt many is it?

When I came to conclusion I only had 40 Summers left .. things changed

People worry about failing because they don't want to look stupid

Stop worrying what other people will think of you  and start caring about the things that are important in life (family, friends, clients and people you care about)

Accept that you will fail at some things .. 

I will fail .. 

You will fail ..

Everyone will fail ...


You have to get to the point where you say, this is what I’m going to do. 

And if people don't get it, that’s OK ... one day they might

Think of Van Gogh, they didn’t get it until he was dead.

That's life .. you only live once .. so JFDI