Skip to main content

If You are Having a $hite Time in Life - It Is Never, Ever Too Late to Start Again

 Don’t forget my friends - if you are having a $hite time in life - It is never, ever too late to start again.


I had friends at Uni who one year into a 5-year course released their career path was the wrong one - yet stuck at it because they didn’t want to offend their parents.

Who here is in a relationship they aren’t happy yet addicted to the idea of being in love? Who here is in a job they hate, yet are addicted to the pay cheque?

FFS - I have an amazing wife yet never really loved my job (I thought I did, yet in hindsight, I didn’t) ... it took me 20 years to find the job I 💕

Even if you are in your 30’s or 40’s - hell even older - if you think it’s all about, ‘I have made my choices and now I have to make the best of it’, even though you are as miserable as sin and making those you love around unhappy - That my friends is total codswallop!

Even if you are in your 40’s or 50’s - you still have another 45 to 50 years to live and you will probably be working for the next 25 to 30 years of those.

You have no idea how extremely young you are and how much time you have to do whatever you want to do in life.

Yes, it’s tough for many people at the moment. Yet use this time to reflect on where you are going in life.

You might be sad or pi$$ed off or just plain frustrated with life - friend - that is ok too.

You have years and years and years ahead of you and these ‘dog days’ will pass.

Trust me - you have no idea what comes next in life - none of us have & you have so much time to find out your purpose on this spinning rock they call Earth

And if makes you feel any better - I have a great job yet still have no idea 😂 ... I'm still figuring my $h*t out.