Skip to main content

The cost of being a successful Estate Agent

My parents always taught me if you can’t afford it, don’t buy it. My pocket money was stopped at 9yo and expected to work washing pots at the family Butchers shop. Its only now as I reflect as a ‘40 something’ they taught me that if I want anything valuable in life, my parents showed me have to pay for what you want in full before you can have it. 

So if you believe that to be true, you also have to pay the price for success in Estate Agency, and the payment is due every single day before you get the success.


You can’t get success as an agent on Credit or HPI


In its place, you have to pay for the success of being the #1 agent in your town in full before you can obtain the result. 


And once you get there, you need to continue to pay, yet is more like a maintenance fee than an expense.


The earlier you begin making payments, the quicker you will have paid in full. 


Yet the more you make excuses, tell yourself you will do it next week (yeah right), put off the hardwork for another day, and relax into sleepwalk of those agents who settle into a rut, the more you will move away from what you really want.


Dont settle. Don’t regret the magic of your big goals. Never avoid the work that make the results you want.