Skip to main content

I haven't got enough Facebook Likes for my Estate Agency

Facebook Likes, Facebook Shares, YouTube Video Views, Number of Subscribers to your Blog etc etc. Please get a piece of A4 paper and a marker pen and write this down in big letters .. "They are only numbers!"

I have posts that have been viewed 10,000, even 20,000 times on Linkedin that I thought were poor …. And had posts that were crafted and awesome that got only 400 views.

I didnt get a flood of new business on the good posts and I didn't get a slow week when I posted stuff that bombed

The numbers bear no relationship to who you are as a human being or how good your content is or what direct business you will get from that one post or video

Just the 'perceived 'success of you ... in that specific moment.

You might do extremely awesome next week and be back to previous awesome levels. It is not only unbelievably difficult to influence because it is based mostly on luck.

You have to remind yourself why you are doing it and why you started it in the first place.

Enjoy the blogging, producing the videos and creating the content for the process itself … it takes time to build up a bank of content, to build up the engagement from your blogging, videos and work which in turn to builds up the trust in you.


.. and people do business with people they trust FACT