I have a number of people who have expressed interest in joining one of my courses in the New Year to help them grow their lettings agency business (and estate agency if appropriate). Following feedback from previous attendees, the course will now be run over two days and have more content. During the course, on top of what was covered in the previous course, attendees will set up their own blog during the course, instead of just learning to write the articles, they will also write their own articles. The residential sales leaflet will shown and written, which in early trials is proving popular in obtaining valuable sales business. Therefore, the date of the course is Thursday 22nd January/ Friday 23rdJanuary 2015. The maximum number attendees is six.
The lunchtime food, coffee and cold drinks during the daytime course is included. The attendees will responsible for their overnight accommodation costs. Bed and breakfast rate at the Hotel we are holding the course in is £70 for a single occupancy and if you book plenty in advance, the local Premier Inn on the outskirts of town often does room only deals for around £40/£50 a night (I can provide info if required). If the demand was there, it would be good to have a social get together on the middle evening , which would be ideal to swap ideas and network.
If you need video feedback from previous attendees ...
- Steve tells us how he will use the course in 'landlord farming' to get more landlords to use his lettings agency http://youtu.be/mRhl7wnqPVw?t=3s
- Anne tells us how to get lots of landlords for her lettings agency http://youtu.be/B3jtTMRg-oU?t=1s
- Richard tells us how he will get more landlords for his seven year plus lettings agency http://youtu.be/WlWxg6ua_Sw
- Julia tells us why she thought a 8 hour round trip was worth it for the course http://youtu.be/GGqb0nhSr6U
- Four agents who attended the course https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13XtLxo-XsQ
- Three agents who attended a few weeks ago http://youtu.be/5_a6_-XqUbw
... and here are some Linkedin Recommendations of the system .. http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=102567620#endorsementsTo reflect the extra content and time, the cost of the course is £875 + VAT per person