Skip to main content

Does landlord farming work?

Of course it does, but I would say that, wouldn't I? Dont believe a word I say, but how about other letting agents who have gone on record about it?

Over the last few days, David from Martin and Co in Crawley, kindly said this on Linkedin ..
Christopher Watkins has done an amazing job turning me from a doubter of his methods to a real believer. I have followed his training and have quantifiable results to prove it works. Not only has my business increased but I have rediscovered that I am an expert in my own little field and why I enjoy what I do – all thanks to Christopher.
 ... and Daniel Wilson from Wilson Page in Peterborough said this on Linkedin ..
I first met with Chris at the turn of the year, having recently set up my own lettings agency in the Summer of 2013. Having a corporate background, I found out quickly that most of what I had been taught was not really going to get my anywhere and there were much better, and proven methods of attracting landlords. I quickly bought into Chris' ethos on how to attract landlords to my business and after a few months of laying the foundations, have just recently begun publishing articles. There is a lot of hard work to be done prior to this but Chris will give you all the tips required. He is always on hand to help and brings something new to the table everytime I speak with him. He is always keen to share ideas and for a reasonable cost too. He is a joy to work with, inspiring and will always tell you never to give up, it does not happen overnight but the methods he teaches are beginning to have very positive impacts on my company.
... and how about over 20 other agents, who who have gone on public record, by giving a very kind Linkedin Reccomenndation/Testimonials  .... and to see them, either go to Linkedin profile, so see them here, on my website  http://www.christopherwatkin.co.uk/testimonials.html