Skip to main content

THE HUGE MISTAKES ESTATE AGENTS MAKE AT A JOB INTERVIEW 🤯🤯


Taking to so many bosses in Estate & Letting Agency, there is a huge mistake so many Negs & Valuers make when being interviewed for their next job



This is it 👇


Please do not badmouth your existing employer during the interview, even if the interviewer asks why you are looking to leave.

It seems like common sense, yet I keep hearing that it happens all the time.

Negs & BM’s & Listers who use the interview to bad mouth their current employer, talk about how awful they believe their current boss is, or how the work they do is beneath them.

Yes, there are shitty bosses and agencies to work for.

But calling them looks petty.

It's an interview for a Lister's role, not a therapy session for you to vent about Sandra who got promoted over you 12 months ago

Here are some responses you can use if you get asked that question.

My current agency is good, but I think I'm ready for the next step in my agency career.

As things have changed at my XYZ Estates, so has my role, and I think I need something that will be a better fit.

I believe I do very great work in my current role, yet I think this job would compensate better for my efforts.

I wasn’t looking to leave my existing agency, yet when I heard about this role coming open, I knew I had to take the chance.