Skip to main content

Last Train to London and Joey's Granny!

We had a hectic weekend, as our very good friends Andy and Cheryl got married in Lincoln, so Joey was looked after by Granny and guess what .. he behaved perfectly (he would do wouldnt he) ... because whilst he is with us bark bark bark with everyone that walks past the house (well he is the Sheriff!)

In fact its been a busy few days. I gave my training to over 15 letting agents on Thursday  in Edinburgh, then jumped on the 6.30pm Kings Cross Train (the last train from Edinburgh back to London). Now those of you who are over the age of 40 will remember the band ELO. On my phone, I have random music streaming, and guess what, the track that kicked in as we just left the station.... 'Last train to London' by ELO ... spoooky! Anyway, got in at 10.30pm!

Anyway, no rest for the wicked for on Friday as I had another training session ( the ones I run for independent letting agents). It was a lovely course on Friday (all of them are), when Rebecca Howland (established letting agent from the East Midlands of over 10+ years); Deborah Barroclough from Horsforth (near Leeds) who is soon opening her own letting agency after years of working for others; Ian Davis, Lettings Director of Mortimers, a long established agent in Aylesbury with his fab colleague Clare Higgins and Paul Simms; landlord from London; all who came along for another of my courses on how to find and attract landlords.

In the meantime, here is a short video of the attendees on Friday's course..... 




for those who get blog via the email .. here is the link to the same video http://youtu.be/13XtLxo-XsQ  because sometimes the video link doesn't go across

.. Rebecca even tweeted about her visit it after the course




I run a few courses a month, so if you want to know when the next one is, drop me an email to christopher@christopherwatkin.co.uk .


PS I have some other videos to show you of my early May course attendees (don't worry it isn't mandatory to appear on the videos), which once I get time to sort out the video software, will post later in June.