Skip to main content

Let the Force Be With You



Most estate agents are taught the same way to sell their estate agency services.

My agency services does A, B, C plus X, Y, and Z and I go out there and I tell house sellers about these points.

The issue is that it is an 'Estate Agent focused model', which is why Estate Agents spend so much time & effort talking about themselves and their agency services.

Estate Agency is not about education; it is about presentation.

That is why the best Estate Agents are not educators, but storytellers.

Stories are the mortar that helps us relate to other humans.

Tell a story of a past vendor that your vendor can relate to, making the past vendor the hero (not you), and you will win.

How you might ask - because you are the guide.

Stop being Luke Skywalker and be more Obi-Wan Konbi

PS - still don't believe me - I bet you can remember more of Obi-Wan's lines from Star Wars than Skywalker’s?