Skip to main content

Door Knocking in Estate Agency

There’s nothing wrong with door knocking in Estate Agency


The issue is how awfully disconnected and selfish most cold call door knocks are and how underwhelming most door knocks make house sellers feel.

There is another way to door knock that people look forward to you knocking

The question is - Are you prepared to put your selfish ways behind you, door knock not to get a listing but to help the homeowner, without any expectation of a listing? Yet for some weird reason, you will get a shed of listings on the back of it?

No, I didn't think you did!

Yet if you are in the minority of agents that are interested in what I have to say, text me on 07950147572 with the phrase ‘tell me how to get more listings’ and I will text you next week a technique I guarantee you is the very best way to get more resi sales listings off other agents.

No course, nothing to sell you.

In fact, I will send you the text and then delete your number.

You will never hear from me again

Only one of you has the balls to make that text.

Will it be you?