Skip to main content

How Do You Measure The Success Of Your Content?

I've posted 620 LinkedIn posts since 1st January 2022 - they have been seen 1 339 277 times.


Some posts have had views in the 30K plus

Some posts have been viewed only 200 times

Which post made me happier?

Neither- I don’t judge myself by such vanity metrics!

(and I only post these numbers to share with the scale of differences)

My dopamine comes not from the views, likes, and shares...

But pressing that Publish button, persistently consistently creating and posting content where I speak my mind, talking sh*t about Estate & Letting Agency sales culture and giving agents loads of new biz gen ideas to use for free.

And here is the best thing - most of my posts sucked IMHO.

Just think if I had posted decent content!