Skip to main content

Self Employed Estate Agency

 Life is wonderful if you become a self-employed estate agent, house sellers will throw rose petals as you enter the house on the free val and beg you to sign them up for 3% plus all the ‘full fat milk’ disbursements and £500 withdrawal fee.

Nothing could be further from the truth – its bloody hardwork and most will fail. Making the jump, the first step into self-employed agency is scary as hell. It will keep you up at night before you make the decision and you will get even less sleep afterwards
Trust me, there is never a ‘right-time’ to do anything in life.
Your existence, your life, your raison d’etre, your reason for being is not a contest, where someone comes in 1st, 2nd, 3rd or last. There are no winners and no losers.
The ‘right-time’ to do something in your life is when it makes sense for you, and only you.
Please don’t beat yourself up and don’t be so tough on yourself.
Trust me, you are doing OK.
You are an awesome agent.
Stop worrying about what others are doing, ease off the accelerator and enjoy your life.
If you want a chat about self-employed agency or anything to do with your estate agency career. I am a good listener and I have nothing to sell you. Call me between 7am and 8am weekday mornings when I am on my exercise bike and lets chew the fat.
Christopher 07950147572